The BRASILIA rotisserie permits the roasting of open style chickens "SPATCHCOCK" to vary styles and flavours.
The "SPATCHCOCK" process consists of roasting a fully grilled product, top and bottom, putting on a spectacular roasting show. Its device accelerates cooking volumes, which are thus doubled, while energy consumption is reduced in the same proportions.
- Marinated grilled chicken
- 27 chickens marinated in 30 minutes
- Low gas consumption 9 spits = 12 KW (gas)
- Reduced space requirements thanks to optimised dimensions (shallow depth: 450 mm)
- Fast return on investment with a margin of 4 Euros/poultry over a 120 day season
- Removable Radiant burners gas (manufactured by ROTISOL)
- All stainless steel roasting pan
- Interior lighting
- Securit glass windows
- Integrated juice tray.
- Removable gas burner (ROTISOL manufacture)
- Reinforced heating elements in Incoloy (electric version)
Separation of gas and electrical compartments to avoid the risk of fire.
Removable and interchangeable ceramic stones (significant cost savings).
Automatic ignition of the burners by electronic spark.
Removable grease trap with integrated drain.
Halogen interior lighting.
Support bar for opening basket when placing or removing chickens from the rotisserie.