The Brasilia rotisserie is used to roast open style roast chickens in “SPATCHCOCK” to vary style and flavors. The rotisserie accelerates the cooking time which enables multiplying by 2 production, whilst keeping energy consumption at the same rate.
Marinated grilled chicken
- 27 chicken marinated in 30 minutes
- Reduced gas consumption 9 spits = 12 kW
- Contact design with optimised dimensions (shadow depth : 450 mm)
- Quick return on investment with a margin of 4 Euros
de 4 Euros/poultry over operating time of 120 days.
Profit from your purchase within the first year from as little as 9 birds / day
Full stainless steel unit
Double visibility and accessibility
Tinted safety glass
Integrated juice tray
- Removable Radiant burners gas (manufactured by ROTISOL)