Grande Flame Millenium
The attractive and ergonomic Grande Flame MILLENIUM Rotisserie line offers a number of innovative features for increased functionality. These rotisseries are ideal showcases, used worldwide in hotels, restaurants and delicatessens.
The Grande Flame Millenium range has been designed with a modern and refined design in mind and allows for quick and careful roasting.
The large flames licking the cast iron plates in a luxurious setting for a cooking show that will delight your customers.
The Grande Flame MILLENIUM range meets the expectations of all categories of customers. Its sophisticated mechanism will allow you to serve your meats and side dishes with pleasure and quality.
- Black enamel body + brass or chrome fittings.
- Gas fittings and electrical switches in solid brass or chrome.
- Interior lighting protected by ceramic glass.
- Rotisserie equipped with depth-adjustable motors, independent by spits.
- Equipped with K.GLASS protective glass with blocking device for opening and closing.
- The technical compartments are protected against the ingress of grease and heat by a removable double wall.
Ergonomic "cold" bakelite door handles prevent any risk of burn injuries.
Removable double wall to prevent grease infiltration in the technical compartments (motor preservation, electrical and gas circuits).
Stainless steel heating burner with removable air filter that can be easily cleaned for a homogeneous gas diffusion (ROTISOL patent).
Anti-scald K.GLASS for reduced external heat radiation (energy saving). Recessed panes with a channel for better juice recovery (anti-slip safety).
Robust hinges designed for heavy use with integrated locking when opening and closing.
GAS safety! Separation of the gas and electrical networks to avoid any risk of implosion in the technical compartment.
The integrated lighting is protected by ceramic glass.
Gas taps and electric switches, chrome plated.